This page states the “Terms and Conditions” under which you may use oceanedge.biz (“website”). Ocean Edge Resource Management (“Ocean Edge”, “we”, “us”) may update this notice at any time and all users should review this page periodically for changes.
Please read this page carefully. By browsing and using this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- We acknowledge that this website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). Ocean Edge has no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website without Ocean Edge’s prior written consent.
- All cookie and analytical data is anonymised, and no personal information will be stored by us
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
All information incorporated within the Ocean Edge website is owned or licensed by Ocean Edge. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Ocean Edge website without written permission from Ocean Edge. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.