Assistant Director of Programme Delivery
Based in Walton on Thames, London
To ensure delivery of the development programme to meet agreed targets whilst delivering excellent value for money and high quality homes.
• Contribute to the strategic and operational direction of PA Housing.
• Establish procurement arrangements for the delivery of new homes/mixed used developments that deliver the required quality standards, whilst managing delivery risks and delivering excellent value for money.
• Establish appropriate contractual arrangements to deliver the construction of new developments on time and to budget.
• Undertake detailed risk and financial appraisals for projects under construction.
• Work with the Assistant Director of New Business to agree appropriate delivery strategies for consented, land banked and contracted schemes.
• Lead on legal aspects of construction contracts, adjudications and contractual disputes.
• Ensure all planning and development obligations for new projects are discharged prior to completion.
• Work with the Executive Director Business Development and the Assistant Director New Business in relation to bidding and setting targets with the GLA and HCA.
• Work with the Assistant Director New Business and Head of Home Sales on all design and specification proposals for new developments.
• Identify development and programme delivery risks and agree appropriate strategies to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• Work with colleagues on all aspects of business planning and budgeting.
• Ensure aftercare and defects resolution arrangements are robust and meet business and customer needs.
• Adopt the highest standards of probity and regulatory compliance