Our client, a leading housing association requires a Development Manager to help lead on construction and delivery of a major regeneration project in London. You will work with the Assistant Director to ensure the scheme remains commercially viable, whilst meeting project milestones.
The role would be ideal for someone with 5 to 10 years’ experience of developing social housing. You will need strong appraisal skills, planning experience, a good understanding of working with local authorities and above all, a desire to create quality housing and strong communities. Excellent communication skills are a must as you will be liaising with residents and various stakeholders to ensure the regeneration scheme is successful
You will need:
– Experience of delivering complex, mix use projects from land acquisition to completion and handover
– Strong project and programme management skills
– Experience of the construction market, working with developers, public bodies, consultants and contractors
– Experience of high level stakeholder management
– Experience of managing and motivating multi disciplinary teams
– Excellent understanding of viability strategies and cashflow management tools
– An ability to generate creative solutions to complex problems
To apply for the role please email your CV and supporting statement about how you meet the requirements of the role to Ocean Edge Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please call Claire Goodall on 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.