We are working with Octavia Housing – one of the country’s longest established housing associations to recruit a Senior Project Manager to drive forward an exciting development programme which includes new homes for affordable rent, shared ownership and a small programme of private sale.
Octavia has been delivering housing for over 150 years in central and west London and currently manages around 5,000 homes in the capital.
As well as delivering affordable housing they also develop properties for private sale on the open market, as well as homes for sale on a part-buy, part-rent basis to help more people get a foot on the property ladder. All of the revenue made from property sales is reinvested into building more affordable housing and supporting Octavia’s care and support services and community work.
To help achieve their exciting plans to develop more residential housing in London we are working with Octavia to find a Senior Project Manager to ensure new developments are delivered on time, on budget and achieve high standards of quality and energy efficiency.
You will oversee projects from inception to completion, working as part of a Development Team which is responsible for an exciting new-build development programme which includes:
• Affordable rented homes
• Shared ownership homes
• Supported housing
• Care facilities
• Private sale
Octavia is committed to designing and delivering schemes that not only respect the environment but also add property to its portfolio that can be effectively maintained and managed and are living spaces where people choose to live and feel proud to call home.
The successful candidate will have:
• Extensive experience of housing association development
• Track record of successful project management
• Relevant housing or professional qualification
• Good construction knowledge
• Housing association development procedure and good practice
• Analytical and programming skills
• Good administrative and organisational skills
• Strong communication skills with an ability to share technical knowledge in an understandable way
• Problem solving
• Good financial and legal understanding of development project management
• Report writing and research skills
• Ability to handle busy workload under own initiative and delegate appropriately
• Project leadership skills
• Management of complex projects with little supervision
• Have a strong and demonstrable commitment to the work of the sector
• A willingness to embrace change and develop with the organisation
To view a detailed recruitment pack giving more information on the role please visit www.oceanedge.biz/octavia
This is a great opportunity to work for a fantastic and stable housing association which is growing and is focused on delivering high quality housing.
To apply please email you CV to email@example.com
To talk to us please call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.