Senior Site Inspector
Our client requires a Senior Site Inspector to support their rapidly growing development programme.
You will need a strong track record of working in building construction with experience of undertaking site inspections on residential properties to monitor progress, verify compliance with contractual drawings and regulatory standards. The role involves identifying discrepancies, preparing weekly reports and organising snagging inspections.
You will need good knowledge and understanding of construction health and safety and relevant professional qualifications coupled with strong communication and organisational skills, a keen eye for attention, and the ability to work independently.
The role involves:
- Carrying out regular site inspections to ensure compliance with contract specification and quality standards
- Attending pre construction meetings, monthly project and site meetings
- Taking the lead on snagging, handover and defect inspections
- Inspecting post contract defects and recommending solutions
- Insuring client choice of fixtures and fittings in shared ownership schemes
- Developing working relationships with external partners
The successful candidate will have:
- Recognised building qualification (HND or above)
- Membership of relevant professional body
- Significant experience of construction industry
- Sound IT skills
- Driving licence
- Up to date knowledge of the construction process
- Knowledge of the NHBC function
- Ability to inspect layout and foundations
- Minimum of IOSH Managing Health and Safety qualification
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Thorough, ordered and methodical approach to work
or go back to all Jobs
How To Apply
To apply for the role please email your CV and supporting statement to Ocean Edge Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please call Claire Goodall on 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
- Reference: OE1043
- Salary: £42,427.00
- Type: Permanent
- Sector: Development
- Closing Date: 19/11/2018
Subscribe to Job Alerts
Subscribe to our list to receive alerts and news regarding new roles straight to your inbox as they come available.