Our client is a pro-active, pro-development and pro-investment London Council looking for a Project Manager to join an expanding team to deliver their ambitious plans.
Our client is now actively recruiting to a number of permanent positions to support a development and regeneration programme of £3billion plus in value consisting of 9 regeneration projects, a direct build programme, £100m GLA housing investment, a wholly owned Company and a strong forward programme spanning many years.
Our client has ambitious housing targets to deliver with its partners – 2500 Genuinely Affordable Homes by 2022 – and is already on the way to achieving this after securing funding from the GLA to deliver London’s biggest target of 1,138 homes under the Mayor’s ‘Building Homes for Londoners’ programme.
They are looking for experienced candidates who are used to working autonomously with a good understanding of housing development and managing projects from inception to completion.
The successful candidate will have:
1. Thorough knowledge of relevant housing, planning and procurement legislation
2. Sound knowledge and understanding of project management principles and practice
3. Able to demonstrate an awareness of diversity and accessibility issues relating to housing and housing design
4. Successfully delivering mixed tenure regeneration/housing development
5. Procuring consultants, developers and contractors in a property-related environment
6. Managing substantial capital and revenue budgets
7. Managing others, including consultants, both formally and in a matrix environment
8. Experience of working in partnership with developers and constructors
9. Experience of using MS word and Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, financial appraisal modelling at an intermediate level, and use of electronic documents and drawings
10. Experience or understanding of working in an accountable public-sector environment
11. Evidence of commitment to continuing professional development
12. Substantial experience in the housing regeneration and/or development field
Now is an exciting time to join this London Council that has one of the best reputations in the UK for private-public sector partnership working and for making positive change happen.
To apply please email you CV to email@example.com by Wednesday 7th August 2019
To talk to us please call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Sign up at www.oceanedge.biz today to receive regular job alerts direct to your inbox