We are looking for a New Initiatives Manager for our client Lewisham Homes.
As New Initiatives Manager you will be responsible for providing support to the Head of New Initiatives to assist with the successful delivery of new complex residential-led mixed-use developments.
You will help to identify sites and lead on the negotiation and purchase process, ensuring schemes are financially viable and meet legal and technical requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identifying new land and development opportunities and assessing their suitability and viability
• Negotiating land transactions and contracts, and ensuring projects are procured accurately, competitively, efficiently and on time
• Leading design, due diligence and consultation processes for new schemes to achieve planning consent
• Managing financial viability and controlling cost whilst ensuring quality
• Managing consultants and leading internal project teams
• Ensure schemes are delivered on time, on budget, meet legal requirements and achieve design, specification, construction and operational plans
• Monitor scheme viability, construction costs and risks
You will work in a busy and friendly team and must have the organisational skills to deliver the highest standard of customer service. You will be well organised and be able to prioritise your work and have experience of securing and delivering new development opportunities and a solid understanding of the development process and planning legislation.
We offer excellent opportunities to add to your skills and develop your career. We are proud of the difference we make to the organisation and if you share our ambition to continuously improve our service then you will succeed as part of this team.
Key abilities include:
• Tenacious and proactive, delivering tasks and promises promptly and on time
• Approachable and willing to challenge appropriately
• Committed to continuous improvement
• Relevant development experience
The salary will be supported by a range of benefits, including flexible working opportunities and membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme. For more information about Lewisham Homes please visit our website.
Please email your CV and supporting statement to Ocean Edge Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of 7 October 2019.
Interviews will be held on 14 and 16 October 2019.
To download a recruitment pack containing more details about the role and a full job description please visit https://oceanedge.biz/lewisham/
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please contact Philip Foster on email@example.com or call 023 8000 1153.