Our client is a not-for-profit housing provider managing 19,000 homes and has an exciting development programme to ensure more quality, affordable housing is developed in London.
They are looking for a New Initiatives Manager to join their thriving development team in order to help deliver new complex residential-led mixed-use developments.
You will help to identify sites and lead on the negotiation and purchase process, ensuring schemes are financially viable and meet legal and technical requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
• Identifying new land and development opportunities and assessing their suitability and viability
• Negotiating land transactions and contracts, and ensuring projects are procured accurately, competitively, efficiently and on time
• Leading design, due diligence and consultation processes for new schemes to achieve planning consent
• Managing financial viability and controlling cost whilst ensuring quality
• Managing consultants and leading internal project teams
• Ensuring schemes are delivered on time, on budget, meet legal requirements and achieve design, specification, construction and operational plans
• Monitor scheme viability, construction costs and risks
You will work in a busy and friendly team and must have the organisational skills to deliver the highest standard of customer service.
You will be well organised and be able to prioritise your work and have experience of securing and delivering new development opportunities and a solid understanding of the development process and planning legislation.
Please email your CV and supporting statement to Ocean Edge Executive Search email@example.com
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please contact Philip Foster on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 023 8000 1153.
Sign up online today to receive regular job alerts direct to your inbox