Our client is a major housing association operating across London and the South East. They are increasing their new build development programme and recruiting a commercially focused New Business Manager to help build the programme within London. This is an opportunity to join a leading and expanding affordable housing provider at a key stage of their growth.
They are looking for a talented individual to manage new development schemes in London for the Land and New Business Development team.
You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and be experienced in development from inception to contract.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a track record in hitting tough targets for securing and contracting on new business opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
• Be positive in your outlook and a perennial high achiever working well under pressure
• Experience of appraisal and cash flow software (POD, Proval, Pamwin, Sequel or similar)
• Experienced in formulating all aspects of complicated land and build contracts
• Able to demonstrate a track record of successfully taking complex schemes through the approval process and into contract
• Proven track record of working on joint ventures
• Possess excellent negotiation and communication skills
• Demonstrate how you value, create and sustain stakeholder relations
• Take an innovative approach making schemes financially viable
• Experience managing and developing a team
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and manage a team of project managers ensuring collective targets are met
• In addition, you will be required to display excellent communication skills and be able to challenge, support, influence and engage senior managers and other stakeholders in this challenging but rewarding role
In return, the Client offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package.
To apply please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of Friday 12th April, 2019.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
To receive regular job alerts please sign up to our mailing list