Our client is a national organisation committed to tackling homelessness. They are looking for a Lease and Contracts Officer to manage a small team to ensure their property portfolio is legally compliant, fit for purpose and provides good value for money.
The role includes:
• Reviewing and co-ordinating leases, management agreements and contracts processes.
• Ensuring leases, contracts and databases are accurate, up to date and compliant.
• Managing a small, but motivated and dynamic team.
• Liaising with contractors, consultants and agents to co-ordinate information.
• Working with Managers and Regional Managers across the organisation to collate data.
You will need:
• Experience of working with legal documentation such as leases and contracts.
• Experience of working in social housing, or in a property department, or dealing with procurement contracts.
• Ability to develop good working relationships in order to gain co-operation from a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
• Ability to manage your own time and workload effectively to meet deadlines.
• Excellent IT skills including experience of using databases and Microsoft Office.
• Excellent attention to detail and desire to produce work of a high quality.
• Able to work independently but also a member of a team.
To apply for the role please email your CV and supporting statement to Ocean Edge Executive Search email@example.com before 5 November 2019.
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role, please call Claire Goodall on 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Sign up today to receive regular job alerts direct to your inbox