Our client is one of the South East’s leading providers of affordable housing, managing nearly 15,000 homes across 34 local authority areas.
They are looking for an experienced development professional to identify, appraise and progress new business opportunities for development.
• Progress development opportunities and ensure projects are compliant with the Development Strategy and meet target markets and affordability criteria.
• Identify opportunities to seek revised planning consent to optimise the potential of new development opportunities.
• Negotiate effectively with contractors, local authorities and other stakeholders to bring forward schemes within time and cost constraints.
• Review development project proposals to ensure schemes meet design and technical requirements.
• Manage all pre-contract development processes, carry out financial appraisals and write reports.
• Develop and maintain a wide network of business partnerships.
• Identify, appraise and secure planning permission and assist with land disposals.
What we’re looking for:
• Educated to degree level with a relevant qualification
• Experience and knowledge of the Land Development Process and land acquisition
• Good networking skills, with the ability to develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
• Confident and competent to make appropriate decisions
• A good collaborator with team working skills
• Ability to organise workload; effectively prioritising key tasks
• Strong commercial acumen with a focus on Value for Money and Return on Investment
• Experience of financial appraisal modelling and grant funding
• Understanding of Section 106 agreements and the planning process
• Full driving licence and own transport
Please email your CV to Ocean Edge Executive Search email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity please contact Phil Foster on email@example.com or call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.