Incredible opportunity to play a leading role in the exciting regeneration and development of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead.
We are looking for an experienced development professional to lead a large scale regeneration programme for the RBWM Property Company; a private company established by the local council to manage development and property work on its behalf.
The role involves:
• Leading on all residential-led Joint Venture partnerships.
• Ensuring more affordable housing options are delivered locally (particularly for key workers).
• Overseeing a diverse development pipeline of over 4,000 homes.
• Ensuring schemes meet the required standards and strategic targets.
• Identifying and securing new development opportunities.
The successful candidate will need:
• Strong commercial acumen.
• A thorough understanding of the residential property market.
• Experience of residential property regeneration, development, acquisition and management.
• The ability to manage a team of staff and service providers offering outstanding customer service to both.
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career, manage a major regeneration programme whilst working closely with joint venture development partners.
An online recruitment pack with detailed information about this role is available to download at www.oceanedge.biz/rbwm
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, please contact Phil Foster at Ocean Edge Executive Search on 023 8000 1153.
To apply please email your CV explaining how you meet the job requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday, 30 November 2020 12:00 Noon
Interviews will take place on 18 December 2020.