Town and Country Housing provide more than 9,500 affordable homes in Kent and Sussex.
Over the years we have invested heavily in our homes and continue to do so as part of the Peabody Group which we joined in May 2019.
Our strong commitment to providing good quality housing and excellent customer service is underpinned by our belief in supporting and developing vibrant communities and combating social exclusion.
This is an exciting time to be joining our Operations Directorate as we focus on providing an improved modern and dynamic service to our residents.
We are looking for a Head of Contracts and Compliance who will be responsible for ensuring that we maintain our stock to a high standard and continue to ensure the safety of our residents. This role will involve working collaboratively across the organisation as well as managing a joint venture and external contracts in order to meet the high standards that our customers have come to expect.
The role involves:
• Providing operational leadership in the design, delivery, and evaluation of the joint venture repairs and voids contract.
• Ensuring essential health and safety compliance areas – including gas safety, electrical inspections, legionella control and fire risk assessment – comply with related statutory and British Standards obligations.
• Assisting in the development of operating plans and strategies, ensuring continuous improvement to services making sure that there are effective processes to capture and review customer satisfaction and resolve service issues.
• Being an active and effective member of the Leadership Group of senior managers contributing to the development and delivery of TCH’s objectives and activities.
You will need:
• A proven track record of successfully delivering a regulated service
• Proven experience of managing and directing contractual relationships with service providers
• A proactive approach to managing performance, risk and regulatory requirements
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
• Technical expertise in respect of the disciplines assigned
• A diploma/BTEC in relevant field i.e. Building and Construction
• Demonstrable experience of successfully managing budgets
• A proven track record of successfully leading, managing and motivating teams
• A collaborative approach
In return you will receive a competitive salary and a range of generous benefits including:
• Flexible contributory pension scheme
• Life insurance
• 30 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
• Learning and development opportunities
• Employee assistance programme (including 24/7 telephone advice, information portal & face to face counselling)
• Corporate eye care scheme
• Discounted medical cashback scheme
• Access to an extensive range of corporate discounts on shopping, travel & days out
Please email your CV and supporting statement to our recruitment partners Ocean Edge Executive Search firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm on Friday 22nd November 2019.
To download a recruitment pack containing more details about the role and a full job description please visit https://oceanedge.biz/tc/
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please contact Philip Foster on email@example.com or call 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.