Our client, one of the largest Housing Associations in London is looking for an experienced Defects Surveyor to join the team responsible for managing latent and major defect projects within a large portfolio of homes.
You’ll be responsible for working to resolve latent defects by quickly identifying issues and negotiating successful outcomes. You will need to bring projects in on time and within budget whilst ensuring minimum disruption for residents.
This is a challenging and rewarding role and the successful candidate will need:
• a background in building surveying or property
• experience of defect resolution
• understanding of the construction process
• an appropriate qualification (e.g. RIBA/ RICS)
• excellent project management skills
• strong communication skills and ability to work with a range of stakeholders including colleagues in asset management and development as well as external consultants and contractors
• understanding of and experience in procurement
• an ability to negotiate and influence
• experience of contact management
• up to date knowledge of industry best practice and legislation
Please email your CV and a covering statement to Ocean Edge Executive Search email@example.com
If you would like a confidential discussion about the opportunity or you have any questions about the role please call Philip Foster on 023 8000 1153.
Ocean Edge specialise in recruiting to the housing sector. If you are thinking about your future career options please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Sign up today to receive regular job alerts direct to your mailbox